Everyone wants a little extra cash to enjoy themselves, right? If you are a stay-at-home parent looking to earn a supplemental income for the household, a baby boomer who wants to ease into retirement with an extra career, a student looking for part-time, flexible work or just someone who wants some additional funds, you’re probably looking for an opportunity that will complement your already busy schedule.
Not all supplemental income opportunities are created equal, and it’s important to find one that’s a good fit for your interests and lifestyle. If you love to travel and usually are the one planning your friends’ and family’s vacation experiences, then it might be time to turn your skills into a paying opportunity. Here are five key traits you should look for when researching the best stay at home jobs in the travel industry:
- Flexibility – Will you have the flexibility to work when you want, where you want, and how you want? If you decide to become a home-based travel advisor, then you will be an independent contractor and your schedule is yours to control.
- Passion – The saying goes: If you love what you do, then you will never work a day in your life. If you love traveling, that passion can be contagious, and selling travel could be the next step to consider. If you’re passionate about travel, vacations, and other cultures you can share that passion with your customers for a fun business opportunity option.
- Travel Perks – working in the travel industry is fun! In addition to learning, and earning a secondary supplemental income, always look for an opportunity that comes with other perks or benefits, such as unique offers or preferred pricing. Also, you should check to see if there are any elements that are tax-deductible as part of your work-from-home travel agent role.
- Network with Other Travel Enthusiasts – When you start to learn how to be a travel agent, it’s important to connect with fellow travelers and travel agents. You’re joining a community of travelers, who you can lean on to establish your own best practices and share that passion for travel. Is this an industry that you and others will find fun, and you’ll enjoy the company of other’s who enjoy your same passion and interests?
- Make Your Own Schedule – Life can get very busy. Sometimes you have a few hours at the end of the day or on the weekend or a slot of time in the middle of the day when your house is quiet, and these are the perfect times for you to plan vacations and cruises. You only need these few hours to start off as a travel agent. Working as an at-home travel agent allows you to work whenever you find the best time for you!
The Dream Vacations Advisor opportunity ensures you have access to all the above. You deserve to work with one of the best home-based travel agent companies, earn some extra income and have fun while doing it!
If you love to travel and want to fuel that passion by earning a second income through travel supplemental income opportunities, the Dream Vacations Advisor business opportunity might be the one for you. It allows you to work from home, earn a supplemental income and set your own hours. You will have access to in-person and virtual trainings. This will help you to continually learn and grow your business. You and your clients will have benefits and exclusive offers found nowhere else, thanks to Dream Vacations.
Want to learn more? Want to take the next step? What are you waiting for? Register HERE for a webinar, and learn how you can supplement your income as a Dream Vacations Advisor.
Learn more today and become a Dream Vacations Advisor Fill out a brief form or give us a call for more information to get started as soon as today!